Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wii Fit

So I'm now at 6 weeks and I can start working out again other than just walking...all I can say is how happy I am about that! Before I had my baby girl my tummy was one of my favourite body parts that I was proud of. Flat and toned. Now post baby...my belly is now jelly and any muscle that was once there...is no more. I have Wii Fit...the latest way to get in shape via a video game. My parents got it for my hubby and I as a Christmas gift...and since the last time I used it was before I was pregnant I can admit I was not really looking forward to hearing how I have been active for a while and need to get on top of things again. I mean really like you want to hear how you haven't been staying in shape or need a reminder...isn't that the whole reason why you are playing the so called game...so you can get in shape. I don't know, but if you ask me that is the most unmotivated idea pitch ever!!!

Well...all I can say is my once super strong tummy...was put to shame by this game. I can agree though that it is a good work out and I worked out for 45minutes and did burn up a sweat! So besides the negative reminders I have to say this is a great tool to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment