Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Bath Time

It was Bath time for my darling Ashlyn. Especially since we spat up a lot last night and now smelled of the wonderful fragrance I like to call Sour Breast Milk...doesn't that sound appealing I know. I decided that since it's been records hot here that I'd have a cool bath with her. Of course I only filled it up a couple inches for me to sit in and brought her bath in the tub also. I think due to the heat she's been needing to feed more then usual to stay hydrated. Anyway we made our way to the bath and boy oh boy was I in for a treat. I should have known...what goes in must come out. Well after projectile vomiting mommy's milk, I quickly picked her up by her arm pits and tried to wipe her mouth, nose and body with a face cloth before it got in our clean bath. Then my sweet girl thought as soon as I picked her up peeing on mommy would also be essential...and then to top it off my once planned cool, refreshing, clean and clear bath time turned to baby's orange and brown colored poo. Let's just say she didn't just take a little squirt. Here I am holding up my baby thinking what do I do and of course all the while we pooped Ashlyn decided this was the sweet moment that every mother waits for her baby to look up in to her eyes and smile directly at her from ear to ear for the first time. Of course what else can you do but just laugh and think that's my girl...she's all about timing. How precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment